City maps of Dijon
Please visit these webpages for a map on the Dijon city center
By train from London to DIJON
You can take the Eurostar train from London to Dijon via Paris and also London to Dijon via Lille.
LONDON ST-PANCRAS 06h55
PARIS NORD 10h17
PARIS GARE DE LYON 11h28
DIJON VILLE 13h10
LONDON ST-PANCRAS 08h32
PARIS NORD 11h47
PARIS GARE DE LYON 12h58
DIJON VILLE 14h37
LONDON ST-PANCRAS 10h00
PARIS NORD 13h17
PARIS GARE DE LYON
14h28 DIJON VILLE 16h05
this train is perfect, once you arrive in Dijon then Beatrice will be at the apartment to meet you .
If you require road itineraries for your apartment rental,
check the "Location" page,
select your apartment click on the marker
click on "Directions: To here".
You will then be provided with a complete travel plan.
- A6, A38 2h45 from Paris
- A6, A38 1h45 from Lyons, Macon, Chalon sur Saône, Beaune, chage for Dijon
- A26, A5, A31 from Calais, Lille and Reims (3 heures)
- A31 from Luxembourg, from Metz (2h45) and Nancy (1h45)
- A5, A31 from Paris , Melun, Sens and Troyes
- A36 from Strasbourg (3 heures) Mulhouse (2 heures)
- A39 from Boug-en-Bresse, Dole and Geneva
- A31, A6 Barcelona
- Frankfurt, Brussels, Milan