By Eurostar and TGV train from London to Dijon
Three daily trains from London to Dijon
- London St Pancras 06h55
to Paris Gare du Nord 10h17
Metro to Gare de Lyon 11h28
Dijon Ville 13h10
- London St Pancras 08h32
Paris Nord 11h47
Paris Gare de Lyon 12h58
Dijon Ville 14h37
- London St Pancras 10h00
Paris Nord 13h17
Paris Gare de Lyon
14h28 Dijon Ville 16h05
There is an alternative route from London to Lille and then Dijon.
this train is perfect, once you arrive in Dijon then Beatrice will be at the apartment to meet you .
If you require road itineraries for your apartment rental,
check the "Location" page,
select your apartment click on the marker
click on "Directions: To here".
You will then be provided with a complete travel plan.
- Autoroutes A6, A38 2h45 from Paris
- Autoroutes A6, A38 1h45 from Lyons, Macon, Chalon sur Saône, Beaune, change for Dijon
- Autoroutes A26, A5, A31 from Calais, Lille and Reims (3 hours)
- Autoroutes A31 from Luxembourg, from Metz (2h45) and Nancy (1h45)
- Autoroutes A5, A31 from Paris , Melun, Sens and Troyes
- Autoroutes A36 from Strasbourg (3 hours) Mulhouse (2 hours)
- Autoroutes A39 from Boug-en-Bresse, Dole and Geneva
- Autoroutes A31, A6 Barcelona