The balance fully inclusive of electricity, water, heating, insurance premiums and local taxes is payable not less than 6 weeks before the start of the rental period. If the balance is not received by the due date the owner reserves the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is canceled.
Reservations made within the 6 weeks before the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of reservation.
If for any reason you cancel your holiday the following cancellation charges apply:-
- If the owner of the apartment receives a signed and dated letter of cancellation more than 6 weeks before the date of arrival of the rental period mentioned on the booking form, the deposit will be returned to the client.
- If cancellation is implemented less than 6 weeks before the rental dates mentioned on the signed booking form by both parties: the client and the owner of the apartment: the deposit will be forfeited and withheld by the owners of the apartment.
- If cancellation by a signed and dated letter send from the client to the owner of the apartment is implemented less than 4 weeks before the rental dates mentioned on the signed booking form by both parties: the client and the owner of the apartment: 50% of the total payment will be refunded to the client.
- If cancellation by a signed and dated letter send from the client to the owner of the apartment is implemented less than 2 weeks before the rental dates mentioned on the signed booking form by both parties: the client and the owner of the apartment: 100% of the total payment paid will be kept by the owner of the apartment.
The owners M. Max et Mme Beatrice Renau shall not be liable to the client:
- for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or appliance in the property.
- for any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, strikes, war or other matters beyond the control of the owners, M et Mme Renau.
- for all responsibility in cases of theft and accident due to items of furniture in the apartment. The renters' insurance may not be held any claim against the owner or their representative in the event of an accident or incident.
If the property be destroyed or damaged before the start of the rental period the owners M Max Renau et Beatrice Renau will notify the future clients by email, letter or telephone and within 20 days of notification refund the future clients all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
Please note we do not ask for a deposit in case you break something. If you break something in the apartment then leave the sum you believe is necessary to replace the damaged item or object.
You are strongly advised to arrange comprehensive travel insurance to include cancellation insurance, personal belongings and public liability since these items are not covered by the owners insurance.
For further details please contact:-
Tel/Fax France + 33 6 14 91 02 38